Cannock Big RB Meet! Sunday 28th Dec ** Final Info Update**

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes - happy to do early one like last year all being well :D The Dog can be done in 35 mins at a good pace. ;)

Hope to be there and hopefully on something in reasonable nick this time ie not the McSchwinn.

Probably the Raleigh white lightning unless i aquire anything more interesting before that date.

Cheers

Velomaniac of the clan MacRetro

Re: Cannock Turkey Twizzler - Sunday 28th Dec

ededwards":25hf2ffd said:
gump":25hf2ffd said:
Retrobike ride, which means best if you bring a Retrobike for some group drooling :D

Yeah, definitely.

I wouldn't mind doing a first light warm up ride if anyone is up for it - perhaps 7.45 a.m. meet to ride at 8 a.m. for an hour or so? Bear in mind I do not know the area at all so would probably have to be based around Follow The Dog.

Genius Ed.

How about leave at 8.15 sharp (no faffing) for a quick 45-60 min blast around for those that want. Have a route that may suit here too.
Will be useful to take the edge off the failed wannabe racers and make it easier for the large group to stay together.
:D

I'd like to say I'll be there but it all depends on what the rest of the family are doing as we all get together for a few days - and it won't be anywhere near Cannock!

I'll post again if I can arrange a day pass ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back