Giant Propel Advanced SL - Size M/L - Ultegra Di2

luccasvr

Retro Newbie
Selling my Giant Propel Advanced SL aero bike with Integrated Seat Post. This is the top of the range aero frame by Giant and it's used by the pro teams. This frame is amazing and has had great praise in multiple reviews. From my experience, I can't say enough good things about it. I love it and I'm sad to see it go, but I need the funds as I want to go to a full TT bike for my next years' triathlon season.

Size is M/L (medium/large), roughly 58cm in the traditional size.

Please note, saddle and pedals are not included.

The full spec list and what's included is below:

-Frameset: Propel Advanced SL - ISP (Integrated Seatpost) Frame - 2015/16 (Size: ML) (RRP £2499)
-Brakes: Fourier Upgraded Brake Set (2017) (RRP £130)
-Handlebar: 3T Aeronova Team Carbon
-Stem: Giant Contact SLR Carbon Stem 90mm
-Wheelset: Giant SLR0 Aero (new bearings 2017 and top of the range Giant wheels) (RRP £1499)
-Shimano Ultegra DI2 6870 (STI shifters, rear and front derailleur, battery, wire set, chain and charger)
-Rear Cassette: 11-28T Ultegra
-Crankset: 52 / 36 Ultegra Semi-Compact
-Tires: Continental GPII 25mm Tires in good condition

Very important, the distance from BB to Saddle Top is 79cm at the moment (this might go up or down depending on the saddle). But this can be changed upwards for an extra 3 cm with spacers (provided) or it can be shortened if you cut the seat post.

Collection prefered from NW2. But if selling for the asking price I may consider posting.

Price: £2,000

Pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/HHyMcvUX7ck3YZxt6

Latest posts

Back