THM's Mountain Mayhem Campaign Project - Work in Progress

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Retro Spud":9kyksakv said:
Oh god don’t encourage him

Be a gin trolley next

i think one of those drinks globes (a whole world of fun :facepalm: ) and a reading lamp to complete the picture :)

Oh I say, I’ve found a tray.........Chin chin!

I’m thinking port, whiskey and beer. Nibbles.

Jolly good!

Attachments

• 2F3F359E-0704-486A-89B8-648BBA339075.jpeg
    2F3F359E-0704-486A-89B8-648BBA339075.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 3,515
What a brilliant thread! Can't wait to see the finished product Jase.

Retro Spud":zjebdyuc said:
longun":zjebdyuc said:
i might have to find something similar, rocking chair perhaps. and some tweed old boy
Christ We’ll all be turning up with Clelland pathfinders or what ever that bike was Geoff Apes was pictured next to decked out in tweed and a pipe !
I'm all for donning Geoff Apse attire in the spirit of fancy dress but I draw the line at those bikes which are NOT mountain bikes. Off-road, yes. Eccentric and whacky just like their inventor, sure. But not MTBs and not welcome in any MTB event. Ever! In fact, they should all-bar-one be detroyed and the sole survivor put in a museum. In a locked store cupboard. Under a tarpaulin. But I do like a bit of tweed and a flat cap. (See photo: me, a year ago.)
mkone":zjebdyuc said:
:) i think an open shotgun under the arm would have worked also!
THM will need a Range Rover if guns are coming, but I fear people will think he's just turned up at Gatcombe on the wrong weekend if this gets any more CountryFile/Horse&Hound-like.
mkone":zjebdyuc said:
Anybody else feeling an urge to buy and restore retro furniture :shock: :LOL:
Yes, but I'm thinking in the style of the bike-themed chairs. They're gorgeous.

Attachments

• file.jpeg
    file.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3,504
Just working out a way to hinge the tray and supporting arm to make it all fold neatly.

And perhaps a lending library?

Light reading. Miscellanies perhaps. I have a number on different themes.

Back