I remember Pro-Flex but were they/are they any good?

Tricky1977

Marin Fan
Feedback
View
A good deal?
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2377224211
I remember these from back in the day, but I don’t know if they were/are any good. I’ve found the review of the 753 in the archive and it’s fairly glowing.
I’m not a DHer and I like the kooky looks, it would mostly be a garage queen with some trail use.
I understand that I will need to source/make a new elastomer for any of them - there are loads on eBay right now

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have a 752, and its a nice ride, although more soft tail than full sus. They are on the heavy side but not unbearable for climbing.

dont really know much about the older ones, i had an 856 and it was a great bike, used it for everything.

You should be able to find info about them on here too.

mark

Cheers guys, I fancy one for nostalgia really, and as a comparison. I’ve never owned a suspension bike of any type

Tricky1977":3almqz38 said:
Cheers guys, I fancy one for nostalgia really, and as a comparison. I’ve never owned a suspension bike of any type

It's not suspension as we know it these days, but it'll take the edge off the bumps a bit.
Give it a go if it interests you.
The later frames were pretty good in the day, good enough to be ridden to Olympic gold :).

Back