GT STS Lobo - all original and super rare

d8mok

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Still having a bit of a cull of my collection. From memory this Lobo is all original. It’s a early bike with the sun rims too. All parts are original apart from I had to source tyres and saddle. Very rare to find a nice genuine full bike with all the rare parts.

GT STS Lobo frame . Frame is in decent condition and has has new decals a bit ago. I’ve cleaned and polished it a couple of years back but nothing too heavy. Rear shock spring was powder coated as it was quite rusty.

Boxxer pro forks- original stickers and not touched up at all so a few tiny marks here and there. They work well too. .

Sun rhino rims on Hope big un Hubs. All run well but Hubs a little faded.

Hope brakes are working well. Comes with the all important rear mount.

Azonic bars , and Kore B52 stem all in very good condition. GT grips are like new.

XTR rapid rise mech ,and XTR shifter.

AC chainset , with the AC chainguide.

Original GT flat pedals have seen better days.

Tíoga saddle , and tyres.

It’s not been ridden much , and if I’m honest I’ve not really ridden it properly. Just a casual ride about once in a while.

Collection only from Chesterfield Derbyshire.

Pics are below.

Price is £2499

:cool: wow, what a beauty. One of my favourite dh bikes and looks in fantastic condition too.

It looks like a smal. If i had the funds i would be very tempted even though its not my size :)

mark

Re:

Stunning and its taken all of my resolve not to pm you!
It would fit nicely into my collection below, oh and you are pretty local as well. Oh man :shock:

Re:

It’s a lovely bike. And sounds like it’s sold pending collextion and payment. Bit sad but onto new projects and bikes

Back