Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re:

Sorry, no can do, probably include no want do as well :mrgreen: , but we're through in Edinburgh tomorrow, our youngest lassie is starting at Edinburgh Uni shortly, need to transport her and all her stuff.

Keith and I are heading up Benarty, quelle surprise! on Sunday. Meeting at 9.30am at usual wee carpark at Kelty. Keef has an obligatory cultural activity, music 'n stuff, to which he must go to in afternoon so slightly earlier start required.

Re: Re:

keithyr":204mk379 said:
No can do mate

How about next Sunday, not been for a while?

Aye, next Sunday would be good. Doubt I'll be riding on Sunday as we've a ball tomorrow night.

Re: Re:

clubby":13zpiexu said:
keithyr":13zpiexu said:
No can do mate

How about next Sunday, not been for a while?

Aye, next Sunday would be good. Doubt I'll be riding on Sunday as we've a ball tomorrow night.

You've no still got a coming-out season? :facepalm:
Surely you won't be drinking to excess...........will you? :mrgreen:

Re:

Not sure now. V&A opening weekend and city centre traffic closures and chaos.
Thinking alternative options.
Kinnoull?

Re:

Looks like it's Kinnoull Hill and Deuchny Woods on Sunday. I'd heard about Kinnoull Hill but didnae know there were decent trails at Deuchny Woods.

Whit time and where to meet?

Re:

Feck, looks like that's a no go.
One of those Spartan races is on in the woods this weekend. Going to be way to busy to be any fun.

Re:

Aw fer fuxxake, nae idea what a Spartan race was, did a wee search, found oot, feckin' might have guessed it wiz a 'Murican idea. :facepalm:
Entry fees start at £74 and go all the way up to £177 :shock: Jist for a couple of runs stumblin' aboot in the wids fallin' over "obstacles", talk aboot gullible....

Back