Wedding Music - *****Don't not read :-)*****

letmetalktomark

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi Folks,

Strange one this......

Need some inspiration on some wedding music- specifically music for signing of vows, and whilst the venue fills with family etc. Nothing cliche and no rock :D

have the luxury of the fact my Uncle has offered to play a piece (guitar) but my music taste is shall we say more rave than romantic.

All suggestions welcome :D

Thank you

Mark

Sigur Ros?

Can't remember which track they used when my mates got married.

I have played didgeridoo at a couple of weddings.

I compose alsorts so why not go and have a peep and maybe we can sort something out...

Am I right in thinking you want a tune for your uncle to play? If so maybe you should ask him what he can play! Perhaps Jack Johnson? Easy on the ear for family etc, but modern & rhythmic to suit your 'rave' tastes. 'Better Together' is a good song for a wedding, but I like 'Bubble Toes'.

Otherwise Jose Gonzalez is great acoustic guitar music. (Sony Bravia ad with the coloured balls)

Hope that helps!

And good luck for the big day!

mattbrown":2lijpaft said:
metallica

me and my girlfriend decided ages ago that if we ever get married we're having a 'metal' wedding :twisted: would be ace, all black and purple dress and why not?

Have a listen at Pachelbel Canon in Dmajor (not the rock version) for vows and stuff.
I don't know how good your uncle is on guitar but Recuerdos de la Alhambra by Tarrega is worth a look.

Back