1990 GT Zaskar - Finished 13/11

Cheers G.E.M. ;)

Troops went to see some friends Friday AM, due back shortly! Gave me a chance to crack on with the Zaskar and also quality riding time :cool:

Zaskar will hopefully get finished early week.......so really must get round to buying some decals :roll:

Now, I know these aren't 'period correct' style decals, but the build isnt either. As the bike is going to be a rider, its usable parts that I dont mind if they get damaged :LOL:

So, as Gil is busy with a load of other decals for me and I need decals ASAP I have brought these of Felnzo on Ebay; genuine GT Zaskar decals.

b066_1.JPG

Pickle":3i7fn3cg said:
Cheers G.E.M. ;)

Troops went to see some friends Friday AM, due back shortly! Gave me a chance to crack on with the Zaskar and also quality riding time :cool:

Zaskar will hopefully get finished early week.......so really must get round to buying some decals :roll:

haha...nice.

Home straight now :LOL:

All done apart from waiting on the decals :cool:

Havent ridden it yet, but hope to give it a shakedown at the weekend, ahead of the Lincoln ride on the 30th. This one is going to be a rider ;)

Thanks to lewis1641 for the forks, al for the stem, daj for the SPD's, makster for the shifter/brakes and MJN for the saddle :cool:

Attachments

• DSCN1669.JPG
    DSCN1669.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,255
  • DSCN1671.JPG
    DSCN1671.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,255
  • DSCN1672.JPG
    DSCN1672.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,255
Looking good Pickle :cool:

Might I be the first to say, if you find yourself in need of the space at any stage (and having seen how full the man cave is) I'd be delighted to take it off your hands :D

looks ace buddy :D the stem would look nice in the same yellow as the forks tho ;) but like you said its a rider :D

it doesnt take you long does it! no problemo ref forks - better in use than sat in my garage! good choice on the saddle too

Pickle":2fyhmahg said:
Now, I know these aren't 'period correct' style decals, but the build isnt either. As the bike is going to be a rider, its usable parts that I dont mind if they get damaged :LOL:

So, as Gil is busy with a load of other decals for me and I need decals ASAP I have brought these of Felnzo on Ebay; genuine GT Zaskar decals.

b066_1.JPG

I used those same decals on my Zaskar frame a couple of months ago and it's been sat indoors by my desk ever since. All the decals have now started peeling and cracking! :x

I like it Jon.... Damn I am going to try a proper stem and bars see how I get on :D

Latest posts

Back