The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe i am even thinking of doing this but I need the cash for other projects... this is probably my ll time favourite bit of kit so how much for this machine tech zero weld stem......

its silver, quill 1 1/8th and NOS

nporternz":2w3f3wm5 said:
cant believe i am even thinking of doing this but I need the cash for other projects... this is probably my ll time favourite bit of kit so how much for this machine tech zero weld stem......

mmm...where's the pic...I'd like some eye candy ;)

GoldenEraMTB":coxokcxh said:
nporternz":coxokcxh said:

here you go champ

Attachments

• 001_202.jpg
    001_202.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 2,112
Never done this before but i've made my mind up now somethings got to go and it looks like it could be the Bravado,

Condition is good i would say, There are some paint chips and chainslap that have been touched in with a slightly wrong shade of yellow, There's some decal damage that has been touched up, It could do with a new headtube decal, I think that's pretty much it

It doesn't have the carbon seat or onza bar ends anymore and it has a Control Tech stem instead of the flip flop pictured. (But it will come with the original flip flop stem and bar ends)

So the big Q is what's it worth, Only gauging interest at the moment as ive no idea what its value is, but i do know they are quite rare and not many about.

Linky
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 055#186055

nporternz":r2nkyh8k said:
GoldenEraMTB":r2nkyh8k said:
nporternz":r2nkyh8k said:

here you go champ

machine tech stuff, and in that great condition, always does well at auction. It does not come up often, so it's difficult to say. Last year I was bidding on machine tech rear hub in used condition with some wear, and it went for over $90 usd.

Thinking of selling, had some people ask but I have to be honest I hate selling things as dont know what to ask, too soft normally rip myself off trying to please people etc :oops:

DSC05026.jpg

Condition is alright I think, needs fettling as I have just put it togther and thats it.

exbiker":2fqcgiao said:
Never done this before but i've made my mind up now somethings got to go and it looks like it could be the Bravado,

Condition is good i would say, There are some paint chips and chainslap that have been touched in with a slightly wrong shade of yellow, There's some decal damage that has been touched up, It could do with a new headtube decal, I think that's pretty much it

It doesn't have the carbon seat or onza bar ends anymore and it has a Control Tech stem instead of the flip flop pictured. (But it will come with the original flip flop stem and bar ends)

So the big Q is what's it worth, Only gauging interest at the moment as ive no idea what its value is, but i do know they are quite rare and not many about.

Linky
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 055#186055

That's nice. The real market value would be hard to gauge due to it being rarely seen on ebay or in forums. I'd suggest placing a high reserve, and giving it a 10 day auction on ebay to see where it ends up. It's like paying for an appraisal. I'd be curious to see what it goes for. Good luck.

A work mate has got this Kona LavaDome that he wants to sell,he's getting a modern bike,id have it but its too small for me,im getting some more spec details but looks like its got some O.E Kona parts still on it like Velocity stem ,cable guide,P2's etc,original paint too,16" frame

kl1.jpg

kl2.jpg

for what it's worth, I sold my lava dome for £200 but it was in way better nick

Attachments

• n670273353_584573_7160.jpg
    n670273353_584573_7160.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,894
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back