Magura HS33 Restoration

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I think I like the yellow better than the original colour.
The transfers look great!
Chapeau

Gerard":4428hulw said:
Retro Spud":4428hulw said:
You can get waterslide decal paper off eBay real cheap
https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Laser-Pr ... 1734677668

And make your own decals

Nick
What program do you use for managing/printing/sizing etc?

:oops: to be honest I only use MS Word and print the image on plain white paper until I’ve got the size I want before using the waterslide stuff

Not sure what the OP used but plain paper copiers/Printer lay the image down fine, in this case it’s just a plain black

Not tried anything fancy as Gil is light years ahead and has the art work in most cases.

For these brakes it only has to be pleasing to the eye as HS33 etc as cool as they are, aren’t the main focal point.

For the price of a coffee buy some water slide paper and have a play with random pics or images from google..... image as a kid being able to knock up your own stickers or name badges- we’ll now the big kid in you can :D

I love THM ! Or Klein Owners are just misunderstood

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Retro Spud":2x7bd16r said:
:oops: to be honest I only use MS Word and print the image on plain white paper until I’ve got the size I want before using the waterslide stuff

Not sure what the OP used but plain paper copiers/Printer lay the image down fine, in this case it’s just a plain black

Not tried anything fancy as Gil is light years ahead and has the art work in most cases.

For these brakes it only has to be pleasing to the eye as HS33 etc as cool as they are, aren’t the main focal point.

For the price of a coffee buy some water slide paper and have a play with random pics or images from google..... image as a kid being able to knock up your own stickers or name badges- we’ll now the big kid in you can :D

Thanks Nick...just what I have been doing this hot Friday afternoon!!

Retro Spud":3ncuvwor said:
Any better pics of the bike wearing these bad boys

Attachments

• 20180910_071600.jpg
    20180910_071600.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 1,750
  • 20180910_071626.jpg
    20180910_071626.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,749
  • 20180910_071657.jpg
    20180910_071657.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,749