The Woolpack Wobble Sunday The 9th of September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Add two....Myself and Steve will be there.
Just hope he doesn't leave his camel back in car park, as he did in Settle!

Re:

Roll call time .
Matthew
Stu
Gadman
Longboard Si
Catman
Steve (the camelback loser )
Luke
Carl
Clive King

Maybe's
Longun
Pete Shelley
Nobby

Ken can't make it as he's on some fancy boat called Britannia or something .

I could put down the not allowed out and under the thumbs but even I'm not that cruel as they know who they are :LOL:

Weathers looking dry and pleasant .
Any more let me know asap or you might have to watch us all eat .

Matthew

was going to get the train up, but it looks like the earliest one doesn't get me into Leeds until about 10am, so I'd be pushing it even for half past. And it seems half the train journey is a bus...

Guess I'll drive then :(

Re:

Bramley station is about 5 mins ride from start and New Pudsey station is about 10 mins into ride so if you can get there for for 10.30 /45 the train is still an option , apperly bridge station is en route (nearly) too but you'll have to miss out on Calverley Woods but we will be at Apperly bridge probably around 11.15/30 ish if that's any good .

Re: Re:

Matthews":1vtosmcq said:
Bramley station is about 5 mins ride from start and New Pudsey station is about 10 mins into ride so if you can get there for for 10.30 /45 the train is still an option , apperly bridge station is en route (nearly) too but you'll have to miss out on Calverley Woods but we will be at Apperly bridge probably around 11.15/30 ish if that's any good .

Could probably just about make Bramley/New Pudsey, but as the first leg is a replacement bus service I doubt they'd want me to take a bike on it.

Cheers for the advice though - nearly works. I guess it's the whole Sunday engineering works thing.

Si F

Re:

Didn't realise the bus bit was your end , thought it might have been getting out of Leeds , looks like it's the car then .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back