Project Stumpjumper. Now finito.(sorta)

Anti Gravity's

bike looks awesome, well done.

Heres some info on those ellusive forks...

Attachments

• AntiG-m1.jpg
    AntiG-m1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2,716
Looks fkn rapid to me mate! God I'd give my mother away to be able to build bikes that well. I try, try and try again and still can't get the hang of it. :evil: But oh well if i win the lottery i'll just buy one and get the LBS to sort it out every couple months! But well done, BOTM IMO ;)

can't remember if I already posted to this thread, but that is beautiful...love the simplicity and detail all at once.

I don't know how I missed this one. Perfection comes in many forms. In this case in the form of one bad-ass Stumpy. Congrats Kaiser. Now, if you don't mind, I am going to just stare at the pictures some more. :)

... I wish we had one sticky thread with one picture per post of a nice drive side composition of all of our handy work. That way I could just scroll through it.. :LOL:

Alas project stumpjumper is no more :( I've decided to break it and the frames been put in the cupboard for a possible reinacarnation at a later date. It suffered from a few snags and the ride wasn't all that great if I'm honest. Also something about the build never really sat right, maybe to fussy for a stumpy, who knows. Whatever happens next it will be built more as a rider than a looker.

Back