Forest of Dean - the Aftermath

heathy":4rfpmxzf said:
Another great day out, even if it was a "Ride-a-modern Retro ride" ;)

Hmmm, more effort required I think on the retro front (myself included).

Another great day out! May I echo the thanks showered upon our guide, what a great route. I have some sympathy for our washing machine having to clean my gear after the Follow Through.
I managed to do the whole ride and haven't had sore legs, even my second hand shoulders still function.

Thanks to the afternoon group for not going too fast after lunch! If I make the Cannock ride, that will be five times on the bike this year! That's almost a training schedule!

Looking forward to Sheldon's pictures, hopefully he got got an action shot of Heathy's flying double!!

I would like to apologise for my retro Shimano top!

It was great to be able to ride with guys today and its always a pleasure to show poeple around the FOD, if anyone wants another go just drop me an email and we'll do something different but still as good. Some pics can be found by clicking the picy below.

Thanks

Looks like a great days riding, very sorry to have missed this, but glad of the extra time to get some things sorted out at home. All thoughts to the Cannock Crimbo meet for me now.

FOD

Liam, did you get your motor going ok

Yeah I did thanks mate, it fired up just after you left. Had a fantastic day out riding. It was a long drive home to Leicester with a heavy clutch after that. Looking forward to the Crimbo meet now

Good ride guys, great to meet up with people, good friendly riding vibe. The mud just made it more fun as I think everybody had a few moments of sideways fun on roots and corners!

Was going to post my pics up but it looks like I need to read up on the camera as I seem to have managed to get every shot out of focus, I thought digital cameras were idiotproof :oops:

see you at Crimble!

Back