BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Need to raise some funds for other projects so time to let a few things go. Prices include UK postage and I'm happy to ship overseas at cost. Dibs, payment plans etc are at my discretion. Payment by Paypal family/friends or buyer covers the fees :)

Edit 3/12/18: I've added some more items tonight but have a terrible internet connection in my hotel room so can't upload pics to imageshack just now. I have pics on my phone which I can forward via email if required.

➡️ NOS Nitto Bullmoose bar. This has a few light storage marks but nothing particularly noticeable. Full 700mm wide with 125mm reach c-c. Plenty of back sweep on the bar and a little rise on the stem. £70

➡️ [SOLD] Black American 22.2mm roller stem with the classic 'stack of dimes' welds. In very nice condition. 140mm reach and around 5 degree rise. £100

➡️ [SOLD] Black Tioga seatpost 26.8 x 350mm in really nice condition. £30

➡️ [SOLD] Suntour XC 26.6mm seatpost. Well used with plenty of scratching but still perfectly usable. £15

➡️ NOS Suntour XC Pro levers with nos Hardliner cables. Never mounted. A tiny mark on one, near the pivot bolt, which can be seen in the pic. Original Suntour cables included. £65

➡️ [SOLD] Prestige Tioga T-Bone in great condition. 22.2mm quill with 150mm reach. £18 posted

SOLD
➡️ [SOLD] Ritchey Vector WCS Titanium saddle in very nice condition. The only real point worth noting is that some of the ‘Ritchey’ text has smudged onto the cover (see last photo). Stitching is in great condition which is quite rare for one of these saddles. £70 posted
➡️ [SOLD PP] Raceface I-Beam compact triple. 172.5mm square taper cranks with 22/32/44 Raceface rings. Cranks are good shape. Rings are in rider condition though the inner one is pretty worn; photos show condition £135 posted
➡️ [SOLD] NOS Blackspire compact triple chainset in original box. 175mm square taper cranks with 22/32/44 Blackspire rings. One small scuff to nds arm, shown in last pic. £140 posted
➡️ [SOLD] Two folding bead 26x1.95” tyres which I recently sold. Sadly, upon removal from the sealed boxes, the buyer discovered that one of the tyres hasn't survived well - the perils of old rubber :cry:
One is still box fresh and good to go. The other has cracked tread, which can be seen in the photo's below, so is probably only really suited to a garage queen. I'm asking £45 including UK postage for the pair

Re: Re:

M-Power":166yd8mx said:
Nice parts at some great deal prices.

:)

Re: Ritchey Ti saddle, chainsets, T-Bone, Michelin tyres

Bump

Re: Raceface I-Beam chainset, T-Bone, Michelin Hi-Lite Hots

Bump

Re: Nos XC Pro Levers, I-Beam chainset, T-Bone, Hi-Lite Hots

Bump

Re: Nos XC Pro Levers, I-Beam chainset, T-Bone, Hi-Lite Hots

Bump