• Massa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Formula what?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
a984babe3db3feffe4e295c5e18197cfo.gif

That camera man should be given a medal :LOL:

Well, that was nail biting.
Feel for Massa, he matured as a driver over the season...but was gifted points by his team mate and the FIA, on the slip side he did suffer some mechanicals.
Hamilton made some silly mistakes but overall I think he deserved the championship.
The booing from the Brazilian crowd was very bad form.
Next year is going to be very interesting.

Dr S":18ukbato said:
Kubica will be the man to watch next year though. That BMW will be quick.

I seem to recall that we both said that about this year Si?

MadCowKev":toi8q6xd said:
Dr S":toi8q6xd said:
Kubica will be the man to watch next year though. That BMW will be quick.

I seem to recall that we both said that about this year Si?

Although he was not one to actively watch, he has had the most consistent points scoring all year. Maybe he wasnt quite ready this year but he and vettel will definately be quick next year

main reason he wasnt so quick during the 2nd half of the season was due to BMW putting ALL of there efforts in research into the '09 car. i expect the BMWs next year will be ALOT more competative

That was a great race!

How close a finish to a WC. Contrived through the year, Bernie must be proud of himself now. All that cloud seeding worked too ;)

Hamilton drives really well, but occasionally seems to get a bit hot headed. A good driver though, and I think deserved the WC, as not been an easy win for him.

That shot of Massas dad was priceless too.

Kovy is a real dissapointment though. Easy team mate for Lewis after Alonso.
Strange how the teams have all closed so much near end of this season. Who would have guessed TR and Renault would be closing for wins on merit??

Next year is a complete unknown. Will be surprised if Alonso moves now.
KERS may be a complete waste of cash as they will all prolly use the same tactics after a couple of races so won't help overtaking.
Slicks should help though.

British world champ again. Great result!!

Yeah, next year should be much much better, slicks, less sticky out aero aids and even more driver skill needed.
And good the Ferrari dominance is over, now there is 4-5 teams in with a real good chance.
Bring on 09 :D

They should use that massa's old man bit in a mastercard ad ;)

Khane":dy2no7tr said:
main reason he wasnt so quick during the 2nd half of the season was due to BMW putting ALL of there efforts in research into the '09 car. i expect the BMWs next year will be ALOT more competative

BMW have been on a big recruitment drive in the later part of the season and have got some key players on board for the 2009 car- next years aero package should also be top of the class now they have another wind tunnel running 24-7.
Kubica looks so smooth and composed this year and has really matured. Next year it will all come together.
Force India will make a big jump next year into the mid field and will be worth watching.
My final prediction is that Kimi will get so bored that he will fall asleep on at least one Grand Prix next year. FIA will punish the other teams for making the Finnish star sleepy and deduct all points this far apart from those of Nakajima setting up a thrilling finale in Abi Dhabi.

Whilst on four wheels can I also congratulate Sebastien Leob on winning that two horse race that is the WRC for the 5th time. If ever a sport needed to curl up and die it's this one. Well done to Seb none the less.
l

Back