Battlefield 2...any one for a game some time?

get your self a no cd/dvd crack dyna.

makes your PC think the cd is in the drive.

as long as the game is installed you should be able to run it without a problem with a no cd/dvd crack

I've tried looking for one ,i've also noticed posts saying EA games have put a stop to that in one of their updates,if you have a link i'd be ecstatic,i seem to miss most sniper shots in BF1942,i keep trying to adjust for drop when 1942 doesn't use that system
OH and lets not forget the attack choppers :D

If we do all end up in the one game ,how about a making a movie,like the 'mine' series on you tube
if fact BF Vietman has BICYCLES ,you could spawn a load of them and go trail riding

Downloaded it ,but it wont open ,seems i dont have the correct program to open it ,any ideas
Or do i put in straight into a bf2 file where ?,how? help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

looking at the link it is a .rar file, google and download winrar.

Rar files are compression files much like .zip files

jerky got there 1st.

do a quick google for winrar and you can get a trial copy.
which is all you need to extract the files contained within.

once unpacked copy said .exe file into C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2

either over writing original file OR move the original .exe and save it elsewhere.

i have just thought this may actually get your BF2 account banned.

however all is not lost.

get yourself a copy of daemon tools (google it i think you can get a free copy)

then go to my clan forums and download this http://www.mortal-souls.com/downloads/mount.zip

mount the mini image within daemon tools and all should be fine with no possible chance of your account being banned.

this 2nd way altho a bit more long winded to accomplish is by far the safer method.

if you need any help with this feel free to PM me

ok i'll give the second way a go i'd hate to be banned and lose my account and more importantly my rank
I'll get back on this at some point as im a bit busy the now

will anyone be joining in tonight??

sundays are infantry only night.

your all welcome.

server and teamspeak details are on page 1

Back