Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re: Re:

The History Man":1cl0l2km said:
Has anybody considered a transfer/exchange between very relaxed and relaxed?

I can be relaxed or very relaxed, you know, either way. I'm fairly.... relaxed about it.

Not that it helps much, I think we are on the same list. Unless its being on a team with me that makes you want to swap :D

Re:

Well, that a fair bit further for me to drive than Gatcombe, but it looks to be a cracking good spot..

I'd prefer to be on a team that is there to ride, have fun and chill, rather than a team that is there to get pissed, play music, eat and ...er something else... to do with bikes... maybe.

Hi Neil,

I'm hoping to be on a team with similar priorities as yours. If you want to be with me i'm happy with that.....we just need 2 more to make up a 4.

Re:

Anybody got a post code for the venue. I’m up that way this week living in the woods eating wild berries and covering my face in animal droppings.

munkey_bwy":2h83wnf6 said:
Hi Neil,

I'm hoping to be on a team with similar priorities as yours. If you want to be with me i'm happy with that.....we just need 2 more to make up a 4.

I'm already down for a ten person, so hoping to have eight other similar minded compadre's.

Re: Re:

player":opysilsq said:
Put me down for the 4 man team then :D

Nice one Will.... will we get to see the Xiang again ?

That 2nd four man is looking good :D

And with LGF committing himself to the decks it’s been a great day !

Back