Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

Hey

Please please please does anyone have a 1' steerer and crown for a set of Judy Sl. I have a steerer of 1 1/8 and the length is around 204.

Please i am gagging!!!!!

At last the tables have turned and the chips are stacked in my favour. Muuwaahahahaha....For years I bore the brunt of short arse jokes, was shunned by girls looking for that tall fella, couldn't reach the top shelf scuff mags, had to peer around people in the cinema, could see nothing at concerts, could buy my clothes VAT free, was forced to ride a Striker when my brother had a Grifter. But now you lankies will pay, you will grovel and beg at the alter of Runt, you will plead for my long steerer tubes... oh, wait a minute, all mine are short too..sh*t.

pete_mcc":167d6zam said:
At last the tables have turned and the chips are stacked in my favour. Muuwaahahahaha....For years I bore the brunt of short arse jokes, was shunned by girls looking for that tall fella, couldn't reach the top shelf scuff mags, had to peer around people in the cinema, could see nothing at concerts, could buy my clothes VAT free, was forced to ride a Striker when my brother had a Grifter. But now you lankies will pay, you will grovel and beg at the alter of Runt, you will plead for my long steerer tubes... oh, wait a minute, all mine are short too..sh*t.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1" pace threaded steerer needs a loving home im gonna try justbackdated for a new one so good karma and il post length in morning of the old one ck

I'm sure I have some bazooka/scaffold pole sized steerers kicking about somewhere in my 'dispersed storage facility' (read: off the Wife Radar ;) )

I'll check...

Neill

I'm after a 1" steerer for a set of RC30's would love ahead if anyone has one. I'll check the measurements, but its for a 20" Merlin '93 mtn.

Willing to chuck back into the pot a steerer from surprise, surprise RC30's in threaded 1" which will fit frames circa 17"

back with measurements

just out of interest when measuring steerer lengths, is it measured from where the headset race sits to top of tube.

or

total length unfitted ?

dont want to get the wrong measurements posted for my 1" threadless RC-35 steerer

i'm looking for a "1 threaded steerer for my RC-35s total length of about 150mm

i have a threadless 1" with a total length of 203mm star nut fitted.

if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Back