Southease to Amberley 12th August 22 days from now.

Hattyfatner

Dirt Disciple
Afternoon All,

With a combined age of 74 years I'm planning to ride my mountain bike on a section of the SouthDowns Way from Southease to Amberley leaving Southease YHA at 10am.

Join me if you fancy :)

I could be up for this, I've always wanted to ride a decent size section of the SDW, was never sure I'd make all of it. I'd like to get the train to you and then ride home. At the moment the train timetable says the earliest train from my way gets to Southease at 10.12.

I'll do my best to join this ride - baby is due a couple days from this date so will need clearance first!

Re: Re:

Hattyfatner":ti5ywqsu said:
I'm excellent at faffing so could back starting until 10.30

That might be good for me if that's ok with you, I'll confirm the train times nearer the time.

What bike are you thinking of riding?

Re:

Ok, so the train left without me before I could get to the bit where you put your bike so I'm now on a slow train which stops at a million stations. Don't wait around for me, hopefully maybe I'll catch up with you at some point on the route!

Re:

The back wheel and I made it in just under 5 and a half hours - next Sunday morning Hassocks to Eastbourne if anyone's up for it.

Re:

Sorry I didn't get to meet up, hope you had a good ride. I got to amberley and couldn't face the train again so decided to ride home, was quite a long day! There's a road ride next weekend organised by Mike if you fancy that?

Back