Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Go on then, can you put me down for a Ten Man team :)

I would say very relaxed but am hoping to have a very basic level of fitness by then so the relaxed should be fine :LOL:

cheers

mark

Re:

Has anybody considered a transfer/exchange between very relaxed and relaxed?

Attachments

• exchange.jpg
    exchange.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 246
Cool. A custom jersey project will begin from around Christmas time - I reckon a couple of weeks to conceptualise a design and gather ideas, then draft some drawings and open an order book by mid March.

Supersizeme sizes should't be a problem, I think even mini-me sizes are possible.

regan_ev":2ypdpkkw said:
Cool. A custom jersey project will begin from around Christmas time - I reckon a couple of weeks to conceptualise a design and gather ideas, then draft some drawings and open an order book by mid March.

Supersizeme sizes should't be a problem, I think even mini-me sizes are possible.
How about good old fashioned Medium?

NeilM":ps4b6vwl said:
regan_ev":ps4b6vwl said:

Attachments

• B352B8B1-71BE-4347-8159-02948B28D8AB.jpeg
    B352B8B1-71BE-4347-8159-02948B28D8AB.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 201
NeilM":1l1vgqmz said:
regan_ev":1l1vgqmz said:

How about he posts some pictures of the Yeti that’s snook into his signature first :cool:

And by the way THM I don’t think he needs any spiritual enlightenment as I’ve seen his last Strava session and I think he’s already a god

How many calories was it from Cardiff to somewhere in France close to Charles De Gaulle was it ;)

mkone":12w5l9gv said:

I would say very relaxed but am hoping to have a very basic level of fitness by then so the relaxed should be fine :LOL:

cheers

mark

Mark it would be an honour to have join our Retro camp and join everyone else in the ever expanding 90’s Ghetto I’ll add to the whose going list a tad later.

And now we have a ”Cone Head” to join “Window Maker” and “Mira Shower”

Retro Spud":2b7pnrw0 said:
mkone":2b7pnrw0 said:

cheers

mark

Mark it would be an honour to have join our Retro camp and join everyone else in the ever expanding 90’s Ghetto I’ll add to the whose going list a tad later.

And now we have a ”Cone Head” to join “Window Maker” and “Mira Shower”

Can my username be amended on the first page to Widowmaker please :D

No space and small m ;)

Back