Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Who do you think/hope will win?

or is this an obvious question to ask on a UK based forum? ;)

Hamilton is bound to bottle it big style.

Then he'll go home with all his cash and his Pussy Doll on his arm. What is he losing again?

bearing in mind hamilton only has to finish 5th regardless of where massa finishes, i think bar mechanical issues hamilton will do it.

and we all know that if massa does win the WDC this year, if its by a margin of less than 7 points he didnt really win the FIA handed him the title with its points handouts.

I have a feeling that Massa will be World Champion but who knows, hope it will be a clean and fair race though.

i predict alonso goes straight into the back of hamilton on the 1st corner, thus taking him out of the race all together.

alonso has made it well known that he wants massa to win at all costs.

The odds are in Hamiltons favour but I will be in the red corner this weekend. I like Massa and he has driven well this season. Very interesting qualifying tonight. Both Torro Rosso cars in the top ten- must be a little embarrasing for Red Bull. I can't help but wonder how much help the Scuderia have given TorroRosso this weekend in an attempt to put some traffic in the way of those silver cars?
Alonso will be wanting to gain favour from his future paymasters by also giving Hamilton a hard time. Kimi will be as frustratingly rubbish as usual due to a lack of motivation- I'd love to give him a good kick up the arse, he has so much to give but rarely does.
Should be a good race but Im going to take the girls to a Bonfire instead.

Si

i really hope massa gets the title
he has grown into a superb driver over the last couple of years and keeps his composure
hamilton has been ragged at best this season with far too many silly mistakes (pit lane exit pile up springs to mind) he tries to bully his way past and then moans when people do it back???
comes over as a spoilt child at times
that said im 100% sure he will be a world chap at some point he just needs to temper his enthusiasm
just my opinion of course

rob

Khane":1nnvmot4 said:
i predict alonso goes straight into the back of hamilton on the 1st corner, thus taking him out of the race all together.

alonso has made it well known that he wants massa to win at all costs.

Agree

I don't really mind who gets it.

Masa deserves a title he was good while playing second fiddle to Shuey but never really given the chance, he is a good driver and I don't think he should be punished for the lousy politics the FIA and Ferrari have together. Just wish it wasn't Farrari he was racing for.

Of course Hamilton should already have the title by now if it was not for the above ;)

Hope Alonso does not get in the way, he's become and arrogant sod after winning the title a few times.

I also hope Coulthard finishes the race and has a good one.

I just wish they would all stop saying "for sure"... even the British ones are at it now :roll:

Back