Status
Not open for further replies.

gump

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
OK Final Details!
Date for your diaries folks...28th Dec Cannock Chase

Ater much deliberation and planning - details as follows....

**The Main Event**

Meet at Birches Valley Visitors Centre 10.00 AM
For any newcomers, or if your running late, will leave from the RetroBike banner at 10.30 sharp. This will be near to Swinnertons bike shop somewhere obvious.

Ride will be about 3.5 hrs, highly dependant on mechanicals etc as always!

For those that know, ride will take in some of FTD, head on over to the Special Events area, across some of the old XC circuit, down the Monkey, pass through the DH track (easy line route! though this of course gives the option for you big air lovers to show us how its done ;)). Head back over to the dog and back to Swinnertons.
There will be a couple of bail out routes or short cuts if feeling like need an easy five minutes.

Following this, Mince Pies and Mulled Wine will be served a la Car!! mmm

There will also be.... PRIZES!!!!
- Best retrobike of the day
- Best outfitted rider
- Rider showing best retro spirit

**The Early Turkey ride**

For those that have way too much energy, feel the need for more than a social ride can give, or just want more riding cos they is hard, there will be an early ride blast. Prolly 45-60 mins long before meeting up with the masses for the Main Event.
Meet 8.30 to leave sharpish. No idea where I am going on this one, will depend a bit on ground conditions, a few options.

Most importantly though...
Retrobike ride! Which means best if you bring a Retrobike for some group drooling :D

Directions and map here..
http://www.forestry.gov.uk/website/recr ... restCentre

List so far..let me know if your coming. Will pm mobi number on request.
See you there!!!! :)

Gump
MCK
Pickle
JV
Heathy
MonsterFatUK
EdEd
Sinnett177
Jez
StevePSD
Orange71 Ed
REKIBorter
Speshmike
MrKawasaki
Daj
TheGreenRabbit
cchris2lou
Russel
Slinky Liam
missmyfat
Adrian Timmis
Kneedowndean +1
chaser
Cjax
Old Ned
MattPayne
Pfennig
Ziggy
Crell

I'll be there!

Was going to bring the Pro-Flex......but I know Jez had said he'll turn up so I may bring one of the Zaskars! :LOL:

damn I meant Sunday!
Heathy said it was the 27th today and confused me ;)
All his fault see!

Cool. I'll be there. I promise not to get lost in the car park this year, and to bring something suitably fluro :cool:

MadCowKev":1bji1w84 said:
Cool. I'll be there. I promise not to get lost in the car park this year, and to bring something suitably fluro :cool:

Will you actually be joining us at the start this year??!! :LOL:

Pencil me in then, plans for Christmas sketchy at the moment but I think that this is enough notice :)

Re: Cannock Turkey Twizzler - Sunday 28th Dec

gump":3cf3pwif said:
Retrobike ride, which means best if you bring a Retrobike for some group drooling :D

Yeah, definitely.

I wouldn't mind doing a first light warm up ride if anyone is up for it - perhaps 7.45 a.m. meet to ride at 8 a.m. for an hour or so? Bear in mind I do not know the area at all so would probably have to be based around Follow The Dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back