Dartmoor Primal 27,5 ?

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Who knows about Dartmoor bikes ?

Poised to buy one, basically as its an XL and ive not(except 1) had a bike that fitted me.
£115 new XL frame seems a fair :?

Im trying not to think ive bought the wrong thing but my last 3 builds - An inbred that doesnt fit me, a kona sus that doesnt fit me and a clockwork, that yes doesnt fit me, i cant really go wrong :LOL:

Re:

Decent bikes, can't go far wrong for the money. I have considered one of their DJ frames in the past but went for something else in the end. They have a good rep though.

Aye, i did a bit of checking and was surprised how many positive reviews it has has. Seems quite the all-rounder too.

Arrived this day and...............

Been in touch with the seller. Hes at a loss, and pics from ebay show no damage. Mark to the inside of the box(original bike frame cardboard box)
Start the returns process and hope I get my return postage refunded.

Doubly bad news as the fox I was going to put on before getting a 27.5 fork sold for 70 quid. New fox 150mm for 70 quid :facepalm: BARSTEWARDS :evil:

Kind of upsetting. Still needed a headset to fit anything, but all plans now off.

Attachments

• DSCF2921 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF2921 (Custom).JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 437
Re:

Damn that's a shame about the frame.
And the forks??? Where they QR? Can only think that's why they went so cheap?

You could have knocked that out as the bearings are cartridges.

Would the seller not just give you a big discount? the frame is worthless really.

Re: Re:

stevet1":ler2mej9 said:
Damn that's a shame about the frame.
And the forks??? Where they QR? Can only think that's why they went so cheap?

No 26" 15mmx100mm

One of those sales. And likely were I have bid it would have been a lot more. I seem to have luck that way sometimes :LOL: Well done to whoever got them :cool:

Back