Modern Kona

Lovely looking bike. It'll be 100% fire with a dropper post - hopefully one that works properly. I've seen too many fail after a breath of rain :LOL:

I had the pleasure of spending some extended time over at the Fire Station (Chertsy, UK) recently and I can confirm that the current range - of which I'd stick this into with it being just a few years old - is a really fine collection. The Hei-Hei and recently, the Satori, really look like the sort of bike I'd be thinking about if I was in the market for a modern bike. The other one is the Honzo. Up close it's an absolute beauty and very light (for a modern bike).

They got the graphics spot on in 2016. I'm really happy with my Esatto of the same range.

Here she is in fully finished guise....definitely needed the dropper to finish it off, so one KS lev Integra was sourced that had a matching post colour to the Reba stanchions, and it works perfectly :cool:
heihei.jpg

Re:

Well done indeed. That is one sexy looking bike - nice little touches of colour coordination with the WTB logo on the seat and the rims. She looks ready to fly.

Nice to see a good picture taken as well - down at the height of the bike (instead of standing over it :roll: ), uncluttered background that compliments the frame colour, and with the wheel rims & tyre logos lined up ;)

Pip.

Re:

I've got the 2016 too, i love the work at the head tube junction all smooth welding. It makes me think of old Cannondales.
It is a lovely ride, not that i've ridden many modern bikes.

Back