Spooky Bandwagon - we're good to go!! It Lives!! (update)

mamadirt

Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Postie brought this little lot today . . .

yvifjh.jpg

A few period correct bits (Momentum headset and Odyssey A brake) but it'd have been rude not to add a splash of purple to bring it up to date . . . never thought I'd say that this side of '92 :LOL:

It'll be built up with most early 2000's Planet X kit poached off my Inbred for the mo' but I know it's crying out for a Shorty stem and a pair of polished Z2 Lights.

Bought the frame off ebay last week complete with a new spare decal set. The original decals were a little scuffed but nothing a little tlc and touch up paint couldn't fix so the new decals are still in their packaging. The paint was in pretty good nick so although a respray would be nice I'd like to keep it all original for now. Came up a treat with a little Turtle Wax :cool:

yvifjg.jpg

Fingers crossed I'll have it up and running by the weekend.

Great frame... I had one bitd until a group of thieving b*st*rds jumped me and a friend on the way bike from ride.

Further update . . . with apologies to those of a nervous disposition for the colour co-ordination ;)

Puff of wind handlebars have now made way for these NOS bad boys . . .

yvk5z9.jpg

yvk5zc.jpg

. . . and a quick tyre change means I can actually ride the thing now without feeling I'm towing a barge.

Love it! :D

Back