Retro race team?

I agree, I do all my outdoor activities in a Helly hansen trail wizard shirt as not a fan of cycling jerseys, especially as these races have a fair amount of running too..

Can we make it one with a zip neck !!

Is he questioning God?
I cant wear things that wil get me in trouble way down the line.

Getting Shirty

I'm up for a retro jersey - and a flag that I can fly over my tent - A) so I can find my way back to it after a tinny to many and B) to attract new 'members' to the site.

I'm over racing for the competition these days, but will still do three or four marathons or XCs on courses i recall fondly from back in't day.

Next year I also plan to do London to Brighton; C2C and, hopefully, the Melbourne Bay ride (which ran last weekend) - all a la retro.

Perhaps we should have a competition to design the shirt? Can we use old school logos?

Neil

Just you by the looks of it.

Would have loved to but got a lot on at this time of year.. Definately up for some races next year though.

Mr Kawasaki, did you do the big english weekend on one of your retro steads?
Im also up for a bit of retro racing! just for fun though, don't think im fit enough for competition!!
Scants your man for that, you should see him go :shock:

Nah - got a hardtail steel Curtlo sitting in the garage. Looks great but I need some modern parts for it so I can RIDE it.

Bloody retro keeps cropping up and taking my interest away tho. :D

I think a retro race team should only "ride retro" tho if thats what your implying? Definitly.

How cool would it be to beat people whilst suffering on early 90's tatt? Awesome! :D

Yeah it would be really cool looking at peoples faces as you bombed past on a proper retro rig [ imagine the looks you would get on your trimble :shock: ] Not that you would want to ride that in a race!
Defo sounds like it would be a great laugh!
Even better in the summer tho.
P.s Scant had some terra logic fox forks and some other stuff going.

Back