Spooky Bandwagon SOLD

d8mok

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Trying to downsize collection so 1 of my Spooky’s is for sale.

Spooky Bandwagon in gloss black. Has small marks as expected but is a nice frame. Worst is a chip to the paint on the mech hanger but this is covered once a mech fitted.

Comes with a new set of DMR cups fitted so you can run a normal B.B. too.

£175 Ono plus postage at cost of you want it posted. SOLD

I’m away for a couple of weeks so collection / post isn’t available until early August.

Pics below in link

https://imgur.com/a/JMBjsRD

Re:

Hi , Yes still for sale if you want to send me a pm. Think you’ve tried but it was blank.

Dom

Re:

Thread/Post update

Waited on dom to come back off holidays paywent was sent and 48hrs later frame arrived in great packageing and superb condition thanks Dom :D

Been a fan of these frames for 20yrs and now the proud owner of one :D

anyone have a rear brake mount and hope brake to fit :D

Re: Re:

Gazza1":yfj1wwqp said:

There are a couple of Spooky Metalhead's for sale on Pinkbike, which may or may not have the part's you're after. There's also at least one person selling the no.1 caliper you're after on ebay. I can also get the measurements for the rear brake adaptor if you fancy getting one made, they're pretty simple, and here's a flat mount that is pretty simple for anyone with a drill and file, and can be made to fit any caliper...
metalhead_mount_BEST.jpg

Re: Re:

coreygun":3eo37of2 said:
Gazza1":3eo37of2 said:

There are a couple of Spooky Metalhead's for sale on Pinkbike, which may or may not have the part's you're after. There's also at least one person selling the no.1 caliper you're after on ebay. I can also get the measurements for the rear brake adaptor if you fancy getting one made, they're pretty simple, and here's a flat mount that is pretty simple for anyone with a drill and file, and can be made to fit any caliper...
metalhead_mount_BEST.jpg

Coregun

Thanks very much for the reply will go take a look at Pinkbike :D

Back