Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re: Re:

velomaniac":16jth0gc said:
Put me down for a ten man team, might be capable of the slightly less relaxed fun team as my new job seems to be getting me a smidgoen more fit than I was. Looking forward to it,
Cheers Velo of the clan MacRetro

Will be great to see you. How's Frank?

The History Man":i8t5qr98 said:
velomaniac":i8t5qr98 said:
Put me down for a ten man team, might be capable of the slightly less relaxed fun team as my new job seems to be getting me a smidgoen more fit than I was. Looking forward to it,
Cheers Velo of the clan MacRetro

Will be great to see you. How's Frank?

Frankly, Frank was a tad different...... and as Sir Nobby found out NOT for a person of limited stature

Attachments

• Nobby trying out Velo_THM's bike.jpg
    Nobby trying out Velo_THM's bike.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 425
That was my favourite creation to date. I may just go there again one day. But bouncy front. Ocky might get some.

nobby the sheep":2njsxi1q said:
So I’ve been elevated to Sir Nobby now ,why thank you

perhaps small in stature ...but big in character

slmracing":2njsxi1q said:
I will be entering solo, need to get my laps into double figures this time :facepalm:

Will the pit crew be coming as well ? and any news on the hairey Men of the North your often seen frequenting with.

Hope you don't mind, I've added you to the list in order folk can see whose going as is clear (in most cases) its more about the meet and the social side than the racing :LOL:

Anyway - One more for “The Fruit and nut” [Solo] section which seems to be filling up nicely.. :D

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    32.5 KB · Views: 336
By Mayhem I should be a shadow of my former self. I don't have a choice. Well I do but the alternative isn't really an option. My body is now rebelling against about 50 years of abuse.

If you don't recognise me i'll be the one in the tweed as always.

Latest posts

Back