Custom-T MRB MkIV by Keith Rylance

Well I've got 2 welders with me, and my mate Dave and we all think it's a bit sloppy.

I Googled 'hand welded aluminium frame earlier' and the first few images of such all looked pretty tidy to me. But we'll have to agree to disagree, it's probably why I only ride nicely welded steel frames.

:)

james1985":2x6fffjr said:
I'm very tempted by it. It really does do something for me for some reason.

Did you get it? I was sorely tempted myself, I've discovered that obscure bikes with a British connection seems to be my thing!

Johnboy":5y6o016l said:
james1985":5y6o016l said:
I'm very tempted by it. It really does do something for me for some reason.

Did you get it? I was sorely tempted myself, I've discovered that obscure bikes with a British connection seems to be my thing!

Yep, only bidder! Cant wait to see it. I can start planning a very oddball build up.

Re:

I thought you might be the bidder.

Right, start a build thread as soon as it arrives! I'll sign up for it even if no one else does :LOL:. I think it's a beautiful bike......in an ugly sort of way.

The welding on that frame is what it is and no different to my Zaskar or any other hand welded aluminium frame
He guys I m Thomas founder of Image Cycles that mrb was our 1st prototype in Alloy. It eventually was named Alluminator in line with code ur steel innovator bikes he it was the 90 s and we had straight Joe Murray forks and all the trick stuff with the most rigid frame design by Keith Rylance Sr. Ams

Reactions: CTK
Back