Velocake the movement

it was mainly a reverse gear car that day as i remember. a lot of reversing back up tight hills to get out of the way of traffic.

that long undulating coastal rode all the way back to penzance. Watch yourself, bit technical. :LOL:

One of the best town names ever in that neck of the woods. (cornwall has more than it's fair share of silly town names.)

'Ding Dong'

What a great place to say you live!

:LOL:

Hi,

Not as good a Ventongimps! now thats a place name for ya'

Ding Dong is a great place to ride as well as having a great name.

Al. :D

How about Polyphant! also Broadwoodwidger is close enough to count!

Bottoms, Playing place, Berepper, Twelve heads, Rumps point,Cockwells,crafthole,Shop,Drift,Poughill (puffle) Brane,Lower Numphra, Grumbla, Trungle,Bellogas,Stibb.

Now my brain hurts!

Mrs Wu's been to some of them. :LOL:

I've been to Playing PLace. that's where the moored oil tankers are isnt it?

Dont know Wu! I is a foreigner.

But take a look at my bikes on the blog, they're as close as they will get to being posted on the forum cos i is rubbish with technology,hence riding steel with just the one gear!

Cheers,Al :D

And as if things couldn't get any less bikey! We the velocake massive will be walking to the local cafe in the morning. :roll:

As Mike says in his Piss taking,Sorry! Blog. I haven't been very well,Man flu i'm affraid. So as not to make things even worse, a walk in the fresh sea air is just what the Doctor ordered.

Of course the offer is open to all.Hope to see some new faces, as i am sick to death of Mikes! ;)

Cheers,Al. :D http://velocake.blogspot.com/

If you have not dipped your toes in here yet, then go on register!

You know it makes sense. ;)

Cheers,Al

Back