Wtf is this?

Re:

I quite like that.

I think a Zooka stem, Moby post and carbon Flite, with some carbon Judy FSX up front would improve things no end, and then a Trimble tiger stripe paint fade would be killer.

Rather tempted actually...

Hey....for all of you who don't know what it is:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Definition of this Thing:
It's a Klein Adroit (internal cables, thick tubes)
and also a Trimble (only 1 "down" tube)
& of course it also has something from a Mantis Valkyrie in terms of tube alignments...
;-)

So here's your chance to buy all 3 in 1 !! ;-)

They do this style on the continent - see also btwin hybrid bikes. It's pig ugly but popular because of low stepover and the fact they are unisex - handy if you are hiring out bikes or a tour company arranging biking holidays. With the rear rack being part of the frame you could also probably carry a passenger riding side saddle. Practical - not pretty. Surprised it's not got dynamo lighting.

Re:

Looks like a design by committee job, a lady’s bike for the roads of Cambridge, most people generally fall down the pot holes but this sucker will glide over the top of them.

Over engineered, hard on the eye, perfect for being spotted in gridlocked traffic.

Retro Spud":94fyi21d said:
The History Man":94fyi21d said:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F392077145808

Even I am appalled.

That my son

Right there is the new team bike for Mayhem 2019

It’s a taste sensation....the future, we could call it “Garlic Bread” and abuse it as paddock bike! I’ll chip in a tenner!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Is anyone else thinking WTF was THM searching for to find this?
:oops:

The History Man":e064cvq2 said:
I am building the paddock bike. It will be called Jane Mansfield.

Jayne Mansfield :facepalm:

Back