mysterios (not so much bikes)

novekili":2kw4m7q0 said:
YEYYY
That's the one. :idea:
Different dropouts, though... What year is that muddy fox?

mid 1993, bottom end though so maybe thats why its a different rear end :?: , or maybe they were different to all the manufacturers who bought the frame design :idea:

I think the second possibity is the correct one: I don't think it's a question of high or low end. Pacific specced its bikes (similar, but with a different front end) with groups ranging from exage to xtr (quite an overkill). Anyway, I was quite surprised because it is quite light and rides decently for an old design. For sure better than hyper expensive Cannondale EST or trek full sussers.

Pics of the Kozo frame

if you scroll down , you ll see a scan of a test between the Kozo and muddy fox models .

the owner says it is very light for an early full sus .

at the moment he is looking for some new elastomeres , maybe you can help him out .

cchris2lou said:
Pics of the Kozo frame

if you scroll down , you ll see a scan of a test between the Kozo and muddy fox models .

the owner says it is very light for an early full sus .

at the moment he is looking for some new elastomeres , maybe you can help him out .

est-ce que tu peut lui repondre qu'il peut utiliser des elastomers (j'ai inventé ce mot comme beaucoup d'autres) pour les motos de cross? miens sont par SACHS. Je les ai achetés dans une moto shop. Ils ne sont pas chèrs et ils travaillent très bien.

novekili":29q8l88i said:
I think the second possibity is the correct one: I don't think it's a question of high or low end.

ahem, found the top of the range XTR version, same rear end as the cycletech ➡️

mfrr.jpg

Back