Alpinestars in Angmering

shinobi

Senior Retro Guru
Hi all
When i was out with the dog last weekend i saw a family riding in the Dover woods Angmering and the girl out in front was riding a lovely
Alpinestars t24 or 26 , just wondered if it was anyone from here ? :D
Paul

tintin40":17qzwrxo said:
I wish. Want to get the wife a T26
:LOL: This looked like Dad on a hardtail with no decals , mum on a full suss of some kind and im guessing daughter on the Alpinestars which i belive had pace forks too , Tbh i was so suprised at them being there and the great retro that along with stopping the dog running through the spokes they were gone before i could gawp properly ! :LOL:
Paul

one turned up at the Malverns (T26) being ridden by a young girl, who was just having a look round
and not at all aware of what she was on.... nor did the parents

Retro Spud":2qkijyy8 said:

The best type for a low offer on the 'old' bike. I've seen them command good £££ and always when i'm feeling the pinch :LOL:

Retro Spud":11rizhlr said:
one turned up at the Malverns (T26) being ridden by a young girl, who was just having a look round
maybe the case here too , unless your interested its just an old bike , as proved a few nights ago, stuck in the usual traffic jam home i noticed one of the average local drug dealer / runners outside a shop on one those nice early 90s drab green stumpjumpers , pulled up , dropped it on the floor and went into shop :facepalm:

Paul

Latest posts

Back