Modern build teaser - now all built with pictures!

pete absolutely outstanding :cool: :cool: I would love a go o that, can't you do anything with that computer mount?

Re: Nice

pete_mcc":3ihkn442 said:
Mark, Thetford is still a bit of a mystery to me, I follow the signed trails but haven't ventured off piste yet. I seem to split my time between there and Chicksands (when I get a chance). This weekend I'll be at the more genteel Grafham water as my girlfriend wants to come too (the more she is involved, the more money I can spend!!)

I stick to the routes too! :LOL:

Never been to Grafham water - I hear it makes a nice (non challenging) ride.

Should the oppertunity present itself i'm always up for riding new areas etc. just let me know? :LOL:

kaiser":2aj3bzfh said:
pete absolutely outstanding :cool: :cool: I would love a go o that, can't you do anything with that computer mount?

I shall get on to it, black zip-ties?

pete_mcc":2lf01t83 said:
kaiser":2lf01t83 said:

I shall get on to it, black zip-ties?

Naw, sling it all easy rider like ' were we're going we don't need avs/speed' :LOL: :LOL:

niiiiiice. its coming together no? whats the seatpost?

and white or green MvdR chair? he doesnt live in the big brother house!

gibbleking":vnm8jze3 said:
why isnt the barca chair white or at the very least green......heathen....tsk :cool:

White? And have the grease stains from leaning my bike actually be visible, the girlfriend would kill me - brown is a strategic choice that allows me to keep bikes and bollocks!

letmetalktomark":vnm8jze3 said:
Should the oppertunity present itself i'm always up for riding new areas etc. just let me know?

Will do sir, I'm likewise, trying to work out where to go. There does seem to be a number of us around the area, could be an excuse for a flatlands get together!

theboy":vnm8jze3 said:
he doesnt live in the big brother house!

Thank god! I'm allergic to Argos and Ikea furniture and my body comes out in a rash if I stand too close to someone in a shellsuit, Big Brother would put me into anaphylactic shock! Oh and the post is a Moots :cool:

kaiser, it's not about not knowing where I'm going or how fast I am, I'm a Rock 'n Roll rider on the highway to hell (and I haven't told my mum what time I'll be back), but the computer is my GPS so I can know how to get back (I get lost in my own house, well the east wing anyway, I have Jeeves to show me around the west wing.)

Done and dusted:

yvxsrz.jpg

yvxsrq.jpg

yvxsrn.jpg

yvxsrp.jpg

yvxsro.jpg

yvxsrr.jpg

yvxsrt.jpg

yvxsru.jpg

Rides like a dream! Forks have no real flex in them except for a measured bit of shock absorbency, a real point and shoot bike. Every part has been specifically chosen for the job in hand and all work perfectly (so far....)

Bigger ride tomorrow

Re: Nice

Smashing steed there, Pete!

Let's have some more pics strategically placed by your collection of chair p0rn

My outlaws have a pair of Bertoia Bird chairs which seem to have led me down the road of an eclectic collection of armchairs, but I'm not quite at the stage of the great names yet ....

pete_mcc":214bq52f said:
webby":214bq52f said:
Nice barcelona Chair as well Pete, always knew you had good taste!

What about a King ti headset surely that would finish it off nicely!

Webby

Webby, how the devil are you sir! Yup, Barcelona chair, next to a Stokke chair with Hille Robin Day in the kitchen, Jacobsen Ants in the dining room, Panton Peacock in the big bedroom and various others scattered around. But if you want to talk chairs have a word with Roly, his chair knowledge is second to none as is his taste!

I thought about the Ti King, but the cost and the thought of it siezing against the Ti trame and Ti steerer had me scared (although Christmas is coming...)

Mark, Thetford is still a bit of a mystery to me, I follow the signed trails but haven't ventured off piste yet. I seem to split my time between there and Chicksands (when I get a chance). This weekend I'll be at the more genteel Grafham water as my girlfriend wants to come too (the more she is involved, the more money I can spend!!)

Back