Modern build teaser - now all built with pictures!

well in that case I'll stick to hope....although the Royce are very, very pretty!

Better photos to follow when I've got a bit of daylight but I couldn't resist:

Attachments

• SNC12724.jpg
    SNC12724.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,149
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WOW.

Pete that looks fantastic. The attention to details is just amazing :shock:

Very cool.

Whats the ride like?

letmetalktomark":1h3hhrod said:

WOW.

Very cool.

Whats the ride like?

Cheers fella, maiden ride on the new forks this weekend so I'll report back, it's going to be interesting as I'm going from a 125mm SC32 fork to these (but then I have also moved from somewhere with hills and rocks to Cambridge so it's an even swap I reckon). Even more interesting is going to be the new 6 speed rear wheel based on a Hope SS hub and a cut down cassette, will my knees cope......

Nice

Nice barcelona Chair as well Pete, always knew you had good taste!

What about a King ti headset surely that would finish it off nicely!

Webby

pete_mcc":5bpdet58 said:
letmetalktomark":5bpdet58 said:

WOW.

Very cool.

Whats the ride like?

Cheers fella, maiden ride on the new forks this weekend so I'll report back, it's going to be interesting as I'm going from a 125mm SC32 fork to these (but then I have also moved from somewhere with hills and rocks to Cambridge so it's an even swap I reckon). Even more interesting is going to be the new 6 speed rear wheel based on a Hope SS hub and a cut down cassette, will my knees cope......

I moved recently from Somerset to Suffolk so I know alll too much about the lack of hills.

I'm out riding to thetford either tomorrow or sunday if your around or if you know of any secret trails ;)

Re: Nice

webby":14hinz5m said:
Nice barcelona Chair as well Pete, always knew you had good taste!

What about a King ti headset surely that would finish it off nicely!

Webby

Webby, how the devil are you sir! Yup, Barcelona chair, next to a Stokke chair with Hille Robin Day in the kitchen, Jacobsen Ants in the dining room, Panton Peacock in the big bedroom and various others scattered around. But if you want to talk chairs have a word with Roly, his chair knowledge is second to none as is his taste!

I thought about the Ti King, but the cost and the thought of it siezing against the Ti trame and Ti steerer had me scared (although Christmas is coming...)

Mark, Thetford is still a bit of a mystery to me, I follow the signed trails but haven't ventured off piste yet. I seem to split my time between there and Chicksands (when I get a chance). This weekend I'll be at the more genteel Grafham water as my girlfriend wants to come too (the more she is involved, the more money I can spend!!)

Back