smokers?

ex smoker here .

gave up a few years ago , it took me a year to give up fully .

still miss them on stressfull day .

stopped around 3 years ago,smoked 20+ a day and dont miss it,much.no healthier,richer but i dont stink of fags anymore
:D

ex smoker here too. Quit after found out my dad was dying from smoking related illness C.O.P.D. Not a nice thing to watch someone suffer through, quit and have never wanted to try it again.

Quit after found out my dad was dying from smoking related illness

Similar , My sister, eldest niece and myself smoked pretty heavy, The weekend I went over to tell them about Dad (cancer but not smoking related to be fair) by the end of the weekend we had stopped smoking and never have since.

Once a week about 4 of them at the pub and only rollups. Used to smoke weed as a teen and mountain bike seemed almost the norm then but now I'd probably barf everywhere.

bobriot":toy34rjy said:
Used to smoke weed as a teen and mountain bike seemed almost the norm then but now I'd probably barf everywhere.

LOL Ditto

barf-vi.jpg

Stopped a coup,e of month back form 20 a day, no friggin different, i've had a cold ever since i stopped.

I used to smoke 20-30 a day up until 18 months ago when I randomly kept throwing up after smoking on holiday in France. Have smoked one cigarette since and really did not like the taste, smell etc one little bit.
The ability to be able to ride to the top of a hill without breathing ten to the dozen and not waking up coughing is enough of a deterrent never to start again..

Gave up from a pack a day last month after my grandfather died of cancer and I broke my leg in a motorcycle accident. Apparently it helps the rate at which broken bones heal. All I know is that after a month like that, I could really do with a fag.

Back