The GT Bicycles Malverns Classic 2018 Thread

Re: Re:

Spudly":3b5k6onv said:
I'm at work the Friday morning so can't set off any earlier than dinner time, I should be there for about 4pm if traffic is kind, I'll be in a white Y reg Astra van, if we post up on here what vehicles we will all be in, will give others an idea of who they can approach lol

Chris, I think Si put up on Facebook a gazebo ban unless it's a awning attached to a motor??

mines near on welded down with attachments, risk assessments and insurance etc, its normal camping they're not allowing it dude. the retrobike display will be in the main arena, gonna try and get an end section so weve lots of space

Glad I'm not going now I've read that. No teepees then.

Have fun you lot.

Bring back Mayhem.

longun":20md8ngh said:
mines near on welded down with attachments, risk assessments and insurance etc, its normal camping they're not allowing it dude. the retrobike display will be in the main arena, gonna try and get an end section so weve lots of space

Cool........see you boys there then :cool:

Gruff has just told me that you camp in the order you arrive

So no holding spots and everyone has to have a 4 meter gap between them.
Mayhem this isn’t ...

longun":1dmqhfn1 said:
you can all party at the rb tent :)

when i get there :(

Since it would seem we’re all going to be dispersed all over the place Thank god for at least one focal point,

Retro Spud":3t2xdeaz said:
Gruff has just told me that you camp in the order you arrive

So no holding spots and everyone has to have a 4 meter gap between them.
Mayhem this isn’t ...

Really? I'm arriving about 11 tomorrow and my mate around 5, not going to have or pitches one end of the site from each other.

Retro Spud":3kl4gf6k said:
longun":3kl4gf6k said:
you can all party at the rb tent :)

when i get there :(

Since it would seem we’re all going to be dispersed all over the place Thank god for at least one focal point,
You could do with some tall flags or a tent with a mirror ball in it or something like a leery build........

Back