Dalby Red- December 6th- Final Call!

Setting the date at Saturday 6th December. Meet in the Low Dalby car park at 10 sharp. We'll be in Russels Cafe in Pickering about 8:30 if anyone would like to join in for a carbofest.

All welcome, modern or retro. Will be taking the van along so plenty of tools, workstand, wash facilities, big gazebo etc for pre and post ride fettling.

Put your name down if you are coming and what you're ridin'

Cheers
Si

I've read up on it, and TBH I doubt I'm fit enough or good enough on the technical stuff, but if I reckon I'm up to it:

1. NickD probably on a Kona AA.

NickD":y4afev3a said:
I've read up on it, and TBH I doubt I'm fit enough or good enough on the technical stuff, but if I reckon I'm up to it:

1. NickD probably on a Kona AA.

You'll be fine matey, Im far from super fit and enjoy the odd fag break on my way round so you'll be alright. Its not at all technical either, more XC so no worries on that count.

Si

Should be ok for this,will probably be on a black GT Peace singlespeed,just depends on what else I buy between now and then! :D

sounds good to me. doubt i'll have my lava dome built until next year & my pahoehoe's not really worthy at the moment so i'll prob be goin' fully modern. see if my bro's up for it too. neither of us that fit but if ur havin fag breaks suppose we'll make up some time then...

me - on my rift zone ('0:cool:
my bro - rocky ridge ('0:cool: [if he's up for it]

Good man. I've got a party of six from around these parts so should be a good day out. They are all on modern stuff but i'm bringing the RC100 out for a play.
anyone else?

gil_m":1h4exopa said:
Sure me and Tim can make the effort :)

Have to see if Jiggleby is open for a mid ride snack!

Crikey, is it still open? That was our breakfast stop back in mid to late 80's after camping in the clearing that is now Dixons Hollow. Best scones in the world sat outside in the morning sun surrounded by trees- heavenly!

If you and Tim are coming you will have to give us a 30 minute head start :LOL:

Crap, if Gil's coming I'd better start at Dixons Hollow, judging by what (SingletrAction) Sam60 tells me ;)

Back