1995 Fat Chance Yo Eddy

Its having black hubs/wheels but just put some red hubs on to see what they looked like :) P1010476 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Re:

Looks great with the red hubs :cool:

Finished my Wicked Lite. Build wont be to everyone’s taste but its my main rider now, so built for comfort on the local dry rutted trails. It has that lovely ‘lively’ ride and great all round handling that i like.

Attachments

• 6AB2A899-218E-411C-8876-38702C30BF21.jpeg
    6AB2A899-218E-411C-8876-38702C30BF21.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 831
Re: Nice

viengsavanh":1v9a3bf9 said:
Looking good mate

Slowly does it :) not as perfected as yours but hopefully be loads of fun when finished :cool:

Re: Re:

M-Power":39imn3ve said:

Finished my Wicked Lite. Build wont be to everyone’s taste but its my main rider now, so built for comfort on the local dry rutted trails. It has that lovely ‘lively’ ride and great all round handling that i like.

The red parts look really nice against the black side, the red side not so much, just not quite right in my view.

Im really liking that though, have you got a link to more pics? :cool:

Good old faithful black, works with any colour :)

I have a set of M910 shifters and mechs, well rear, i had thought about using but apart from not being able to find any black cantis for them, dont want to use silver, the shifters are a lot more blueish than the M900 versions so kind of stand out too much in person.

Tempted now to build it as a 95/96 race bike and to use M950 gears :) P1010515 (Medium).JPG P1010512 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Re:

Looking good! And to think I nearly sold my Wicked... having had it out again in the sunshine I'm changing my mind again.

I actually think M950 would look great on this, with all the dark grey. Add some black syncros finishing kit and voila :cool:

Re: Re:

mkone":2xaa1gnp said:
M-Power":2xaa1gnp said:

The red parts look really nice against the black side, the red side not so much, just not quite right in my view.

Im really liking that though, have you got a link to more pics? :cool:

Il sort that out next week ;) Like the sound of grey parts on this Yo :cool: These are such great riders its almost wrong to bling them up too much to use as intended. Begs the question, can a modern rig really give you more smiles per mile that a quality retro ?

Back