First retro mtb build ?Orange?

Re:

So since my Ozone build has stalled & I have some nice bits taken from the heartbreakingly butchered frame of the Perfomance synapse I brought I think this may well be getting a second more experienced makeover, anyone got a stalk going spare?

Dont have s spare stalks unfortunately in 1 inch.. sold the spares a few months back. However there is a black orange stalk stem on ebay currently for a £10.

Re:

Once I find the thread I started for a rebuild I'll add a link. Another change of plans on this one & feeling pretty motivated :)

Hi- I've enjoyed your rebuild story, I have a '93 Clockwork, bought as a frameset on this site, not put together yet but I've collected all the parts now..
Unlike you, I love painting- I used to work for a guitar company in the refinishing dept, also have restored lots of motorbikes, love it when it goes well I should have said.. I sympathise with your fork spraying, fluoro paints are a pain. You probably know RAL code is 2005 for our Clockies- Halfords do a fluoro that's close for £5.99, it's not great paint though, and needs a lacquer coat of course..
Great that you've saved a classic from the crusher!

Re:

Thanks ever so much, for some reason I'm stupidly attached to this old thing! Let me know when you start a build thread for yours.
Just had the bb re-cut as it was a total mess & have started a new rebuild.

Back