‘95 Kona Sex 1/2, ‘94 Kona EFS (Sintesi Bromont)

Canuck

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Looking for a couple of frames with a bit of give in the rear

To start, a ‘95 Kona Sex One or Sex Two (Two preferred). Ideally 17” (anyone seen one?) however an 18” would also do nicely. Original paint/decals in very good or better condition and an absolute must is that it should be fully functional.

I’d also be interested in a ‘94 Kona EFS/Sintesi Bromont. Seen several nice examples pop up over the years. Again, ideally 17” (do they exist?) however 18” would do in a pinch. Condition of paint/decals not a huge concern however must be fully functional.

Thanks for looking :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ALERT!

Canuck is giving into to the suss!!

Will keep an eye out - there was defo a 17" Sex One earlier this year but they are really rare in that size.

al-onestare":101r563y said:
ALERT!

Canuck is giving into to the suss!!

Will keep an eye out - there was defo a 17" Sex One earlier this year but they are really rare in that size.

Hey Al,

Sure, variety is the spice of life right?...but it’s still gotta be Kona :cool:

A 17” would be ideal, but you’re dead right though, far and few between

Keeping a close eye on your Hot build, nice score mate!

Are you still looking for a 95 Sex One? I just bought my wife the black and gold 95 in a 18". - It's 98% original. she loves it and it might be hard to pry it away from her, but it won't be impossible. I'm a long time lurker/first time poster- located western canada.

Back