BotM May 2018 nominations

Re:

Haaland your bike makes my trousers feel very snug around the frontage... and if that makes you feel a little uncomfortable, then save a thought for me!

al. ;-)

Re: Re:

al":3fz0eb4v said:
Haaland your bike makes my trousers feel very snug around the frontage... and if that makes you feel a little uncomfortable, then save a thought for me!

al. ;-)

:shock:

:roll:

:cool:

al":y9p31vtb said:

al. ;-)

lucky your not wearing lycra shorts :LOL:

tintin40":j3an3lai said:
al":j3an3lai said:

al. ;-)

lucky your not wearing lycra shorts :LOL:

Al's full frontage isnt a pleasant thought in any trousers :shock: at least lycra has a bit of give for added comfort :LOL:

Re:

So given the quality of bikes so far I dont expect to win but I'll throw the RBG's Bromwich into the bucket.

British built 1989 built lugged and fillet brazed frame in teeny size, frame cost me nothing - i had to cut out the seatpost and unsieze the bottom bracket cup and stem, groupset cost nothing - came from a free panasonic alu bike with a cracked headtube and it was a period correct 1989 only mountain LX group :cool: , powder £25, decals £26, finishing kit .......... tenner at most - mainly car boot pickups and bike strip parts, looks a peach for that doesnt it - priceless.

Thread here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=375118

pair of images

IMG_20180519_183637.jpg

IMG_20171001_173655.jpg

retrobikeguy":2xat5pra said:
So given the quality of bikes so far I dont expect to win but I'll throw the RBG's Bromwich into the bucket.

British built 1989 built lugged and fillet brazed frame in teeny size, frame cost me nothing - i had to cut out the seatpost and unsieze the bottom bracket cup and stem, groupset cost nothing - came from a free panasonic alu bike with a cracked headtube and it was a period correct 1989 only mountain LX group :cool: , powder £25, decals £26, finishing kit .......... tenner at most - mainly car boot pickups and bike strip parts, looks a peach for that doesnt it - priceless.

Thread here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=375118

pair of images

IMG_20180519_183637.jpg

IMG_20171001_173655.jpg

I think that would now be for next month? It is lovely though. fabtastic colour too. Who did the powder?

Re:

Powder was done by York powder coating ..... it wasnt brilliant as I had to get a mate to face and chase all the threads and seatpost reamed hence so cheap, I wouldnt recommend them as it was also meant to be metallic :facepalm: .

And DOH!............... next month/this month :facepalm: :facepalm: :LOL:

Back