• 14th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15th

• Don't mind

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just found out that I probably won't make this weekend at all, so don't count my vote for the saturday. :(

The Ken":3vtnkvx6 said:
just found out that I probably won't make this weekend at all, so don't count my vote for the saturday. :(

defo no K? :(

Ok date set as Saturday the 15th,and choose between Glentress/Innerleithen or a jaunt around the Pentlands*

Any opinions?

Anyone else interested?

* theres a route on the edinburgh coop site, is this the one you had in mind velo?

not definately not but very unlikely, my parents are leaving for 3 months a few days later so we might be having christmas dinner that weekend

Nope not the West Linton Circular route off road.

The route I know starts and finishes at Carlops village which is up the road from West Linton.

The route can start on the North side of the Pentlands near Balerno if its easier for you west coasters.

Happy to Glentress though now that Ken not coming !

Cheers

Really fancy Glentress, want to go before the end of the year though possily another 7stane? Mabie or Ae?

OK Kaiser, Glentress I'll second,

You however must bring the Stumpjumper or the GT not the full sus.

Lets make this a proper MacRetro meet, so I'll rebuild the White Lightning but this time with suspension forks.

Saturday 15th november, 1030 for 11am kick off as usual.

Everyone fine with that :D

Like I've said I'm really up for anything although leaning towards Glentress. As much as an old school real countryside ride would be good, I think Glentress makes sense for me in terms of my M.E. 'cos I know that if I'm not feeling great I can still get some riding in and then sit in the cafe if you guys are wanting to do a bit more.

Of course, the car master gets the deciding vote ;) :LOL:

velomaniac":2jyjvuk6 said:
OK Kaiser, Glentress I'll second,

You however must bring the Stumpjumper or the GT not the full sus.

Lets make this a proper MacRetro meet, so I'll rebuild the White Lightning but this time with suspension forks.

Saturday 15th november, 1030 for 11am kick off as usual.

Everyone fine with that :D

I'm gonna be selling the massi so may not have a retro steed to ride I'm afraid :oops:

Talk to Kaiser or Gaz as they have more than one steed that might fit you, and they might let you ride one if your really nice to them, buy them cake etc ;)

Back