Players feedback

Super seller, really well packaged and exactly as described, all for a price I couldn't refuse! Cheers Will!

Marin Muirwoods

Bought a very neon Marin, was advertised as collection, but I needed it posting, which was kindly done. All good here, very helpful seller.

Sometimes when you're trying to build something, you chance upon the ideal item at the worst possible time. Player had listed the perfect wheels for my new build at just about the minute after I had paid all my bills, done the grocery shopping, filled the car with petrol and bought my monthly train ticket; obviously all things I could do without, but now I had zero cash to spare!

A hopeful message posted in the thread was quickly responded to - player would hold the wheels until I was paid at the end of the month! With this gentlemanly agreement in place we went about our respective businesses, until come payday I transferred the required monies... transaction complete.

Now of course I wanted the wheels ASAP (like the child I am) - no disappointment there either with the wheels arriving a couple of days later via my friendly Parcel Force driver (goodness knows what he thinks I do in my small flat...?!).

Anyway, wheels were of course perfect. So a big thanks to player for being patient and getting the wheels out so quick. As they say on ebay:-

Good seller, would buy from again A+++++++++

Re:

I wanted some wheels off ebay but they were collection only from Bridgewater. I put up a help ad and Will replied that he would collect them and bring them to Mayhem for me.
Anyway, all good and Will is a great Retrobiker
Thanks very much.
:D

Re: One very original Alpinestar Cro-mega DX

WOW!

Will outed an eBay auction, offered to be the intermediary for the transaction (I'm in USA, seller is in UK, and auction description stated "Cash on collection or bank transfer by arrangement. PayPal NOT accepted"), and did an exceptional job of packaging to boot.

Will even took the time to remove the skewers from the wheelset, covered the ends of the axles with pieces of cardboard so that they don't scar the frameset while en route, and then taped the cardboard securely in place by stretching tape completely around both tires in an 'x' configuration. I couldn't have asked for better!

I am now the proud owner of yet another fairly rare machine in really nice condition, all thanks to Will. He's Tops in my book, and I'd drop whatever I was doing for the opportunity to return the favor to him.

Thanks Will!

Back