I only popped in to see what they had kicking about ;)

Minifreak

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
A spur of the moment trip to a local bike shop after work got out of hand when the gent behind the desk said “We’ve got some stuff the old area manager squirrelled away, do you want to see?”, we’ll how could I say no?! :facepalm:

1995 Kona Cinder Cone in almost complete catalogue spec, 1995 Rocky Mountain Fusion with Judy XC’s and XTR M900 cantis, an early Orange Clockwork frame and forks, early HOPE disc brakes and a few more retro goodies:

Some I’ll be using on project, other bits I’ll be cleaning and passing on. The Mrs isn’t home yet so god knows what she’ll say :LOL:

Nice stuff.
What's the Vetta SL seat like?
Had one of those on my Raleigh Peak.
What's the Cinder Cone like up close?

The History Man":2d62yfs2 said:
How big is that fusion...................????

The Fusion is 21” centre of BB to top of seat clamp, 170mm headtube. The super long steerer on the Judy XC’s is a bonus as they appear to compress and rebound nicely plus the frame and fork paint is great, just need a dial for one top cap adjuster.

Kona-Ian":19a5auhl said:
Nice stuff.
What's the Vetta SL seat like?
Had one of those on my Raleigh Peak.
What's the Cinder Cone like up close?

The Kona is in very nice order, going to clean up nicely but of course it has a few marks.

The Vetta SL has some damage but will be up for very little posted when I get around to going through the booty ;)

Full set of XTR M900 cantis in almost new condition on the RM Fusion which the guy knew were special. Going in my special build box.

Minifreak":3e3je2p2 said:
The History Man":3e3je2p2 said:

The Fusion is 21” centre of BB to top of seat clamp, 170mm headtube. The super long steerer on the Judy XC’s is a bonus as they appear to compress and rebound nicely plus the frame and fork paint is great, just need a dial for one top cap adjuster.
Dibs :LOL:

The History Man":1ka9ftik said:
Minifreak":1ka9ftik said:
The History Man":1ka9ftik said:

Dibs :LOL:

You’ll need to send an email first asking for PayPal details :LOL:
In all seriousness, if you did want it let me know and I’ll get it stripped, cleaned and pics with a price.

Back