Show me your: Funky Shiny Paint & Powder Finishes

Re:

Griff motor works Bristol. They do motorcycle frames for hells angels etc. Not a scary place to visit at all.

I had to wait a couple of extra days because the guy wasn’t happy with the first finish. Bit of a perfectionist as it looked fine to me.

Re:

Presumably you can use pretty much any car colour?
If what about Toyota blackish red? This is it on my car, looks a dark plum in the shade but put the sun on it and this happens - would look stunning on a PACE;

Attachments

• 20180503_155726-1008x756.jpg
    20180503_155726-1008x756.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 279
just about any colour imaginable. I have been looking at all sorts of powder finishes. Some mentioned here look very different elsewhere so Im going to have to do some legwork and see for myself.

Might be worth finding someone local and going and having a chat. I'm having a frame finished for my daughter at the moment and I hadn't appreciated the depth in some of the colours until I saw them in the ... um ... powder (as it were).

Obviously I ended up going for satin black :D

Re:

That's exactly what I did last time. Thought about so many options, satin black won the day.

Yes, that's the plan. There's a place in Sandbach that's not a million miles away and they do a good range of finishes. I am going to take the frame with me too just so there can be no surprises.

As for the paint above, always had a soft spot for Nissan Midnight Purple, just not sure this is the place for that. Again, so many options. I think I'm leaning towards powder rather than paint just for durability

Latest posts

Back