1995 Marin team ti (purists look away!

stedlocks

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Ok, so no puppies were harmed in the making of this....

I picked the frame up from the tip, and used spare parts to build it.....it's something I always wanted and I love it to bits already!
(Photos when I work out how to resize on iPhone!)

Re:

You picked up a Team Ti at the tip! Bloody hell. How long do you have to hang around the tip for that kind of luck?

Pictures please. I can’t wait.

Re:

If you email the photos back you yourself through the apple email app you can choose to send them as small and when you save them from the email they will be the correct size

Re: Re:

Rotorhead":2kwjbn6p said:
You picked up a Team Ti at the tip! Bloody hell. How long do you have to hang around the tip for that kind of luck?

Pictures please. I can’t wait.

Just my gut but the orginal owner prolly passed ( we are all getting on a bit ) and his survivors didnt know what his bike/stuff was worth or care even. Bit sad maybe but at least its been given the tlc it deserves now

Died. People die, they do not 'pass', they are not playing Monopoly (unless thats how they died via an argument and the forced ingestion of a playing piece)

The bikes I got from the tip where mostly at the end of there lives in the eyes of their owners or those tasked with taking the 'crap out of the shed/ garage etc'

A dirty old ti bike is still a dirty old bike

i'd like to see a pic of this.
whether anyone died, passed on, deceased you can add your own preferred word.
doesn't really make any difference to this thread.
lets just keep it about the bike.

Back