Your views, please

Mike Muz 67":1r9k5slg said:
Hi folks,

I don't know why, but there seems to be a few people here who like to ride their bikes, and a lot more that don't seemingly want to.

So I ask you for your views.

What would you like to see, regarding riding your retro bikes, that would persuade you to join me and a few regulars on some rides?

Over to you

Mike

Not being so damned far away? Takes me an hour and a bit just to travel the 21 miles to Cambridge at the moment!

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3awn09g8 said:
Evidently yes

Explain the irony of posting information about a ride outside the south-east, on a thread discussing the challenges of low / non-attendance at south-east rides?

:LOL: :roll:

I like how there's a chance that one or two of us may even attend it since many of us travel up and down the country. Now that really would be ironic.

Re: Re:

al-onestare":2ss7m0m6 said:
Mike Muz 67":2ss7m0m6 said:
Evidently yes

Explain the irony of posting information about a ride outside the south-east, on a thread discussing the challenges of low / non-attendance at south-east rides?

:LOL: :roll:

I like how there's a chance that one or two of us may even attend it since many of us travel up and down the country. Now that really would be ironic.

With your 'whats in it for me' attitude, I get the impression you wouldn't travel further than the end of your own road to join a ride. Maybe.
You've only ever attended one event to my knowledge, Mountain Mayhem a few years ago, and had a long rant criticising that, so you seem only interested in building bikes to look at them.
With the organising that went into that, what chance do the rest of us have in attracting you to come to a free ride with a route that's been worked out, along with cafés, pub stops etc?
But if that's what flicks your switch, so be it.

Just an observation, nothing personal

Mike

Latest posts

Back