ride a classic weekender 26-28 may 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris
Been away without internet. I'm in. Do you want payment up front? Happy to help on the Sunday and do photos if needed.

Re:

Hi Chris, looks like i can now make this on the sat and return home on the Sunday am.
Can i arrive on the Friday pm?

Re:

Chris, are we doing any form of bike jumble whilst there, i.e. can we bring our wares to sell lol

Indeed, bring as much as you can, retro and modern.

I’ve been informed we could have some portaloos on our site now so fingers crossed. Trails are veerrrrrry dry and the field should be getting mowed early next week.

Entry wrist bands are ready, day car park is ready I think......trails are almost ready, just need to add some directional markers, I’ll try and get some sort of signage on the main road on at the junctions.....

There’ll be loads I’ve forgotten haha

Indeed, bring as much as you can, retro and modern.

I’ve been informed we could have some portaloos on our site now so fingers crossed. Trails are veerrrrrry dry and the field should be getting mowed early next week.

Entry wrist bands are ready, day car park is ready I think......trails are almost ready, just need to add some directional markers, I’ll try and get some sort of signage on the main road on at the junctions.....

There’ll be loads I’ve forgotten haha

12 quid to camp all weekend, 5 quid for a days riding, bring your surplus to sell, buy some stuff, ride a few demo modern bikes I believe are going to be there and don’t forget the suncream

Re:

I don't think I can make this :-(
, but if anyone from around my area wishes to pick up some bikes for show and riding and take them along, please do.
Just don't damage them too much or get them half inched ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back