Bristol Bike Jumble...THIS SATURDAY!

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Coming again THIS SATURDAY outside MUD DOCK CYCLEWORKS at MIDDAY on NOVEMBER 1ST.

( please click on photos to make them big )

Lately, since Mud Dock's owner Jerry Aarron helped it expand, it's become a much bigger success.

Many more bargains and buyers than before.

Setting up your own stall is FREE! and there's trestle tables to spare ( although if you can bring your own that would be lush ). The venue's right next to a VAST Pay and Display so parking's no problem.

You could end up with something like this...

2980317937_8585a3634c_o.jpg

For less than £80!! ( go HERE )

As usual there'll be PRIZES awarded to various stallholders and buyers in quite obscure catagories. Don't put off clearing out that shed! Come and get rid of your roadie/mountainbike/new/retro gear and make a few quid and then spend EVEN MORE dosh filling the shed back up again with EVEN MORE SUPER BARGAINS!

Remember: midday on the first Saturday of the month ( this coming NOVEMBER 1ST....that's NEXT SATURDAY!! )

Im thinking about the dec 6th date, do people still come out when the weather gets colder? As it will be a trot for us. :D

Aye the trip from Oxford way is always longer than I think it is in my head, however we might make a day of it in Bristol.

i am considering bringing my manitou wall-art in waiting along, since i cant decide where to hang it

Back